Bill Payment Options
- Online Payments - You can view account history and pay your water bill online. Enter your account number and name as it appears on your bill (case sensitive) to login into your account. Visa, MasterCard and Discover accepted with no processing fees.
- By Mail - When paying by mail, please allow at least 5 business days for delivery. Mail remittance stub to:
Village of Hanover Park
PO Box 6218
Carol Stream, IL 60197-6218
- Drop Box - Bill payments may also be deposited in the 24-hour drop boxes located in front of the Municipal Building. Payments deposited in these boxes will be collected each business day at 7:30 AM and processed for payment.
- Pay Near Me (Cash only) - Cash payments are accepted at any Family Dollar and 7-Eleven locations. ($1.49 processing fee applies) Please present your monthly bill for prompt payment processing.
- In Person - Water bills may be paid in person between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, extended hours to 7:30 p.m. on Thursdays. Please present your monthly bill for prompt payment processing.
Electronic Payment - Auto Pay Program (Free)
Discover the convenience of the Village's automatic bill payment program for residential water and sewer service.
By participating in this program, the Village will automatically deduct payment of your water and sewer bill from your checking or savings account on the due date ( each month on the 21st), saving you time and money. This is a free service, which is voluntary. View information about our auto pay program, including an enrollment form (PDF).
If you need further information, please contact the Water Billing Department during regular business hours at 630-823-5799.