2023 Fall Fit City Challenge
Mayor Rod Craig encourages residents of Hanover Park to join him for the Fall Fit City Challenge! It's as easy as moving 30 minutes a day while tracking your activity. Every minute and activity of any kind counts!
- The SparkAmerica Fit City Challenge is designed to help individuals and companies become Fit & Healthy Leaders, while working together to build friendly competition. This multi-city challenge encourages participants to get and stay healthy by tracking daily fitness activity minutes in a fun and free Fitness Game.
- The Fall Fit City Challenge launches on September 1 and runs through September 30! Are you ready to get in shape and make healthy choices? Can you commit to moving just 30 minutes a day to spark a change in your lifestyle? Join your friends, family, and Village and partake in Move with the Mayor.
Registering is easy!
1. Go to SparkAmerica.com/Register, enter your email and follow the prompts.
- New participants: Locate the SparkAmerica callout on the homepage and click the button to join.
- Previous participants: You will automatically be registered after step 1.
2. Create a username that will display publicly on leaderboards.
3. Begin tracking your fitness minutes on September 1.
All you need to do is pick your favorite physical activity - walking, biking, swimming, gardening, basketball, soccer, pickleball, etc. and track minutes in your PeopleOne Health app or portal! Download the Toolkit
Tracking You Minutes! Download the People One App and get moving!
● Go to portal.peopleonehealth.com and log in
● Select menu, then Tools & Trackers
● Select Fitness Game
● Enter your activity and the number of minutes
Don’t forget to check the Leaderboards to see where you and your company stand. Good luck!