Bill Payment Options
Bill Payment Options
|VER ESTA PÁGINA EN ESPAÑOL||OPCJE PŁATNOŚCI RACHUNKOW||इस वेबपेज को हिंदी में पढ़ें||આ વેબપેજ ગુજરાતીમાં વાંચો|
- Online Payments - You can view account history and pay your water bill online. Enter your account number and name as it appears on your bill (case sensitive) to login into your account. Visa, MasterCard and Discover accepted.
- By Mail - When paying by mail, please allow at least 5 business days for delivery. Mail remittance stub to:
Village of Hanover Park
PO Box 6218
Carol Stream, IL 60197-6218
- Drop Box - Bill payments may also be deposited in the 24-hour drop boxes located in front of the Municipal Building. Payments deposited in these boxes will be collected each business day at 7:30 AM and processed for payment.
- Pay Near Me (Cash only) - Cash payments are accepted at any Family Dollar and 7-Eleven locations. ($1.49 processing fee applies) Please present your monthly bill for prompt payment processing.
- In Person - Water bills may be paid in person between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. Closed Wednesdays. Please present your monthly bill for prompt payment processing.
FREE PAYMENT OPTIONS
- Paper Checks – can be mailed to the address on the invoice or deposited into various drop boxes in the Village Hall.
- Auto-Draft – (for water bill payments only) – is a convenient monthly withdrawal from a bank account that automatically pays your water bill, so it’s never late. You continue receiving water bills, so you can monitor water use and will always know exactly how much will be transferred.
- E-Lock Box – Online bill pay through customer’s bank
- Cash, Check, Money Order and Cashier’s Check – payment will continue to be accepted at all payment counters (Village Hall)
Electronic Payment - Auto Pay Program (Free)
Discover the convenience of the Village’s automatic bill payment program for residential water and sewer service.
By participating in this program, the Village will automatically deduct payment of your water and sewer bill from your checking or savings account on the due date ( each month on the 21st), saving you time and money. This is a free service, which is voluntary. View information about our auto pay program, including an enrollment form (PDF).
If you need further information, please contact the Water Billing Department during regular business hours at 630-823-5799.
CREDIT AND DEBIT CARDS
Effective January 1st, 2019, a 2.75% processing will be added to credit and debit card payments with a minimum fee of $1.00 for each transaction. This fee will apply to all payments made for credit or debit card payments for accounts with Visa, Mastercard, and Discover. These fees are paid directly to the credit and debit card companies and are not collected by the Village.
For example, on a $50 payment, a processing fee of $1.38 ($50 x 2.75% = $1.38) will appear on your statement. Another example, a $35 payment, a processing fee of $1.00 ($35 x 2.75% = $0.96 à minimum fee of $1.00) will appear on your statement
These fees do not apply to daily parking payments in the commuter parking lot (METRA Station).
For questions about this change or any of the payment options available, please contact the Village of Hanover Park Finance Department at (630) 823-5790.