VOTER REGISTRATION VERIFICATION
Links to verify your registration status:
You must meet the following voter registration requirements:
- Must be a Citizen of the United States.
- Must be at least 18 years of age by Election Day; 17 years of age to vote in a General Primary if individual will be 18 as of the following General Election.
- Must have been a resident of the precinct at least 30 days prior to Election Day.
- Online voter registration is available through the Illinois State Board of Elections.
- In person voter registration is available at the Office of Village Clerk Eira L. Corral Sepulveda located in Village Hall.
- Mail in voter registration forms in English or Spanish may be printed and mailed to your election authority: Cook County Clerk's Office 69 W. Washington, Suite 500 Chicago, IL 60602 or DuPage County Election Commission P.O. Box 1087 Wheaton, IL 60187.
- Election Day voter registration and voting is available for eligible voters in their home precinct polling place only. Two forms of identification, one with a current address, must be presented at the time for Election Day voter registration and voting.
WHen to register to vote
Regular registration is open year round except during the 27-day period just prior to an election and during the 2-day period after each election.
Grace period registration and voting is an extension of the regular registration deadline from the 27th day prior to an election through Election Day. Grace period registration is only available "in-person" at sites authorized by each election authority: Cook County Clerk's Officeor DuPage County Election Commission. Two forms of identification, one with a current address, must be presented and the grace period registrants must immediately cast their ballot after registering to vote.