Coming soon! FREE CAREER TRAINING IN CONSTRUCTION TRADES FOR YOUNG ADULTS
Join the effort to revitalize Greenbrook Tanglewood homes through a PAID INTERNSHIP in construction! Master core carpentry basics while helping the community!
The DuPage County Workforce Development Division, DuPage Habit for Humanity, and the Associated Builders Contractors (ABC) are proud to partner on an exciting initiative to give young adults an opportunity to learn about careers in the construction industry. This is a unique opportunity to explore interests and discover new ones while getting paid to help build 27 new affordable townhome units for the residents of Hanover Park.
HERE ARE SOME OF THE HIGHLIGHTS:
- YOU GET PAID for a hands-on internship in carpentry
- Training is with nationally recognized provider Associated Builders Contractors
- Money incentives for completing program
- Job Placement Support
- Increase your chances to get into REGISTERED APPRENTICESHIPS
- Opportunity to explore your future in a high-demand industry
Find out if you are eligible. For more information or to apply, please contact Keri Esparza at 630.955.2054 or email Kesparza@worknetdupage.org.