- Service Line Warranties of America
Service Line Warranties of America
The Village of Hanover Park Offers Residents Service Line Protection
We are pleased to announce a program to further enhance our services to residents. We have entered into an agreement with Service Line Warranties of America (SLWA), a HomeServe Company, a leading provider of home repair solutions, to provide optional repair service plans to our resident homeowners.
The service plans offered to Village of Hanover Park homeowners through SLWA are affordable solutions to protect them from the cost and inconvenience of home repair emergencies, including water service line leaks on their property. As you may know, many of our residents become frustrated when they discover a broken water pipe and then learn that the repair is their responsibility. Homeowner's are often unaware these types of repairs are not covered by basic homeowners insurance policies or by us. The Village of Hanover Park recognized that one way we could address this problem is to offer an optional service program that would protect our homeowners from the cost and inconvenience of this type of repair.
The Village of Hanover Park and SLWA have worked together to tailor the program to meet the needs of our residents.
• Coverage plans available are the Exterior Water Service Line, Exterior Sewer/Septic Line and In-Home Plumbing & Drainage which can be billed, monthly, quarterly or annually directly through SLWA.
• SLWA plan holders have access to a repair hotline that is accessible 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and repairs are performed by local, licensed, and insured contractors.
• Village of Hanover Park homeowners can learn more about these optional plans and SLWA by visiting www.slwofa.com or calling toll-free 1-866-922-9006.
• Founded in 2003, Utility Service Partners, together with its parent company, HomeServe USA, has partnered with over 800 leading cities, municipalities, and utilities to provide repair service plans that offer peace of mind and convenience. The SLWA program maintains an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and is recognized as a trusted source of utility line service plans and is also endorsed by the National League of Cities.