The Village of Hanover Park is located in Cook and DuPage counties.
Administrative Hearings Location
- The hearing location is at the Hanover Park Village Hall located at 2121 Lake Street in Hanover Park.
- The Village Hall is located west of the Police Department on the Village campus.
- If you have any questions concerning citations for animal, compliance, parking, red light or impounded vehicles, contact the Strategic Enforcement Unit at 630-823-5481. For questions regarding citations for code violations, contact the Code Enforcement Unit at 630-823-5570.
Cook County Courthouse
- The courthouse is located at 2121 Euclid Avenue in Rolling Meadows.
- The courthouse is located directly across from Arlington Park Race Track and is approximately one mile east of Route 53.
- The courthouse can be accessed from the Euclid exit on Route 53.
- If you have any questions concerning Cook County traffic citations, call the Cook County Clerk of the Circuit Court in Rolling Meadows at 847-818-3000.
DuPage County Courthouse
- The Courthouse is located at 505 North County Farm Road in Wheaton.
- The courthouse is located on the east side of County Farm Road just north of Route 38.
- If you have any questions pertaining to DuPage County tickets or court locations, call the DuPage County Clerk of the Circuit Court at 630-407-8700.
If you need further information, contact the Hanover Park Police Department at 630-823-5500.