Community & Economic Development
The Community and Economic Development Department is primarily responsible for activities related to economic development, planning and zoning, and being a Staff liaison to the Economic Development Committee and the Development Commission. For more information about the department's responsibilities, select the links below:
Development Process & Resources
The Development Process generally takes 3-4 months to complete:
- Staff Review at an in-house Staff Development Review Committee (DRC) meeting (held monthly)
- A public hearing before the Development Commission, typically held the 2nd Thursday of the month at 7 pm. To view the Development Commission Schedule and Development Application Timeline, click here.
- A final action by the President and Village Board of Trustees at a separate Village Board meeting held the 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month. To view the Village Board agendas, click here.
- Development Commission Flowchart (PDF)
- Development Application Form (PDF)
- Development Application Procedures & Requirements (PDF)
Committees & Commissions
Meets the 2nd Tuesday of the Month at 12:30 P.M. in Room 214 at the Village Hall
Meets the 2nd Thursday of the Month at 7:00 P.M. in Room 214 at the Village Hall
Historic Commission has been established and is looking for new members.